Looking for employment? Are you a reliable and hard working individual with a clean criminal record? If so we have a career for you. Employment opportunities include service drivers and warehouse work.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SHREDDING TRUCK OPERATOR
- Clean criminal record (must provide criminal record check at interview)
- Class 1 or 3 Drivers license with air (Q) endorsement
- Friendly, customer oriented
- Physically fit, able to walk and pull heavy recycle bins
Shredding truck operators must be able to walk moderate distances pulling recycle bins to and from offices, and be physically fit enough to handle the physical stresses of stairs, heavy bags, and more. Reliability and a positive attitude are key factors in promotion. Those who are mechanically inclined and meet all other requirements will be considered first.
REQUIREMENTS FOR WAREHOUSE PERSONNEL
- Clean criminal record
- Forklift experience
- Class 5 drivers (optional, but highly recommended)
Warehouse personnel spend much of the day driving a forklift and baling the paper from the shredding and recycling trucks.